For many employees, driving for work is pivotal to the smooth running of the business, whether that’s delivering goods, driving with a colleague, or travelling to a meeting.
Employers who have staff driving for work purposes have a duty of care to manage work related road risk.
That’s where our DriveWise portfolio of services can help!
DriveWise has been designed by experienced professionals to help you manage risk and optimise the performance of your fleet. We recognise that every fleet – and every driver – is different. This is why we work with each client, using data from a range of sources, to create a programme that will help your organisation to operate more profitably and more safely.
The DriveWise Driver Risk Management Programme covers every aspect of road risk mitigation and provides a solid return on investment, and follows the format below:
The benefits of a robust cycle of Drive Risk Management include:
- Fewer collisions
- Reduction in insurance premiums
- Reduced fuel use
- Reduction in down time
- Legal compliance
- All leading to a clear return on investment
Products and services offered by DriveWise are categorised under four headings and include the following:
- Carrying out a licence check
- Gathering collision data
- Analysing telematics data
- Fleet risk audits
- Individual driver risk profiling
- In-vehicle training
- Short duration driving assessments
- Workshops – classroom and online
- Post collision assessments
- Simulator and VR training
- Specialist – banksman, shunter, van upskills, HIAB
- Licence acquisition and upgrades
- Training for all classes or vehicle
- Review of incident data
- Monitor driver performance
- ROI review
For further information on how DriveWise can reduce road risk in your business, please contact Steve Dethick on 0808 178 9977 or email email@example.com