Terms & Conditions
Use of this website and the purchase of goods and services are governed by various terms and conditions.
Please note the following points with regard to any online purchase you may make via this website:
- We will endeavour to show full descriptions of the Courses, including dates, prices and venues (where possible)
- Driver Hire Training reserves the right to alter the specification of the Courses without notice
- Payment must be made in pounds (£) sterling via our secure shopping cart on our website at the time of order
- Any contract relating to courses purchased via this website shall only come into being when the Buyer has placed an order and the Seller has accepted the order
- Please be aware that no course booking is confirmed until a formal Booking Confirmation has been issued to the Buyer by Driver Hire Training. For the avoidance of doubt, the act of clicking a link to ‘Place Order’ or the payment of any fees due does not constitute the formal confirmation of any booking. Full Terms & Conditions will be issued along with your Booking Confirmation.
- If we are unable to confirm a booking for which you have made payment, either a full refund will be made, or you will be offered a place on an alternative course.
- Driver Hire Training reserves the right to cancel a course at any time
- For information regarding cancellation of any booking, please review the Training Agreement (see below)
To review our standard commercial Terms & Conditions please click here.
To review our Payment Security Policy, please click here.